Dr. Akash Mathur
MBA, Marketing- Washington University in St. Louis – Olin Business School, Ph D. Human Pathology- Saint Louis University, Master of Science
Part of founding team of two start-ups – one in the US and one in Canada. Worked with at least 15 IND projects from around the globe (Spain, US, Canada, Australia, Finland, UK). In multiple cases helped the clients with business plan and financing.
- Raised Angel Investment in the USA, 1999
- Startup, exit with acquisition, USA, 2002
- Series A funding, international market, stationed in India, 2013
- Green Field R&D facility in India, 2014
- Sales and profit turn-around : increased the revenue of a going concern company by 2x and EBITDA by 3 in a four year period
- Established and trained sales teams
Dr. R.S Rao
DVM/ B.V.Sc. & A.H (Gold Medalist)., M.V.Sc., Ph.D.(UK), FIATP(USA), ERT
Over 33 years experience in preclinical-Pharma R&D,CROs, Drug discovery & Development. Lead on about 40 IND filings with the USFDA, EMA, Health Canada, Medicines Australia. More than 15 INDs completed in Keeklee Business Model.
- Fellow International Academy of Toxicological Pathology – USA.,
- UK/EU Registered Toxicologist.
- PhD from Univ of Surrey, Guildford, U.K
- 12 years in a leading UK based CRO
- 5 years at Astrazeneca, Sweden
- 3 years Novartis, Switzerland
- More than 13 years experience establishing and managing 3 captive preclinical facilities for pharma R&D, CROs in India
- Strategic Adviser & Peer Review Toxicologist, Pathologist